Commitment to Excellence
Without exception, McNair is committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Each lawyer in our Firm serves on various charitable, civic, professional and business associations or organizations contributing to the communities where we reside, ranging from membership in various local civic groups to national associations and foundations.
In addition to playing an active role in the life of our state and country, our timely awareness of developments in local and global communities allows us to better serve our clients.
We take pride in our ability to solve problems, seizing each opportunity of advantage for our clients.
It is in these tough and challenging circumstances that we are at our best. We pursue the solution, not belabor the issue. There is a simple, though multi-faceted, key to the Firm's success: capability, capacity and concern.
A Team Approach
We emphasize the team approach in our practice and are committed to controlling client costs while delivering quality performance with desired results.
We accomplish this through the following means:
- Assignment of lawyers according to the complexity of the matter and the experience of our team
- Utilization of paralegals and legal assistants in support roles when appropriate to maximize productivity and contain costs
- Use of state of the art data processing and management systems for rapid communication, litigation support, research and document generation
- Mandatory continuing legal education and support staff training programs
- Participation by our lawyers as instructors at seminars for Clients, chambers of commerce, state bar associations, civic, professional and trade organizations
- Performance of legal audits for Clients in various functional areas to achieve compliance with tax, securities, environmental, antitrust, health, immigration, and labor laws for Clients subject to government oversight
- Design and implementation of preventive maintenance programs to guard against employment law compliance problems or unexpected litigation