News / Publications
R. Nicholas Felix
Shareholder843.815.2171 ext 50620 Direct
Bluffton, SC Office
4 Clarks Summit Drive
Bluffton, SC 29910-4993
843.815.5991 Fax Hilton Head Is., SC Office
23-B Shelter Cove Lane
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
843.686.5991 Fax Assistant
Susan W. Hoppe
Nick Felix's practice is exclusively focused on litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Nick represents plaintiffs and defendants in personal and commercial civil litigation in State and Federal Courts. He is certified in State and Federal Court as an arbitrator and a mediator where he handles both civil and domestic matters.
A native of Columbia, South Carolina, Nick attained his undergraduate degree from The Citadel as an Anne P. Seignious Scholar, and his Juris Doctor degree from the University of South Carolina, School of Law, as a David E. Means Scholar. Nick served on active duty and reserve duty in the United States Marine Corps, attaining the rank of Major.
Nick devotes substantial time to civic activities, serving as counsel for numerous non-profit organizations.
- Anne P. Seignious Scholar (The Citadel)
- David E. Means Scholar (University of South Carolina School of Law)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, South Carolina Bar Association
- President, Beaufort County Bar Association
- Member, Hilton Head Island Bar Association
- Member, American Association For Justice
- Member, South Carolina Association for Justice
- Member, South Carolina Council for Conflict Resolution
- President, Sea Island Mediation Network