News / Publications
Lynn is a governmental affairs and lobbying consultant who represents clients at the State House and in local matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Lynn was actively involved in numerous political campaigns across the state, including managing a South Carolina Congressional race in 1988. She has authored and implemented grassroots plans for major corporations to engage employees in the political process. Additionally, she drafts legislation and has extensive knowledge of the legislative rules and appropriations process.
Lynn recently served as chairperson and continues on the board of The Advocacy Group (TAG), which was established in 1992 as the first international public affairs and government relations corporation to provide a diverse array of professional advocacy services internationally.
- President, The Nickelodeon Theatre Board of Directors (2014-present)
- Board Member, Trustus Theatre (2013-present)
- Board Member, The Advocacy Group (2000-present)
- Former President (2008)
- Education Director, Palmetto Girls State (1999-present)
- Member, Boy Scouts of America Steering Committee
- Member, Columbia College Board of Visitors (2012-present)
- Former Board Member, Girl Scouts of South Carolina - Mountains to Midlands (2010-2014)
- Recipient, Medallion Award, Columbia College (2014)
- Named, Women of Distinction, Girl Scouts of South Carolina (2010)