News / Publications
Jennifer J. Flanagin
Jennifer Flanagin represents buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions by reviewing, preparing, and negotiating documents for the sale. She reviews and drafts any necessary legal documentation including real estate contract, title for closing, deed, power of attorney, and subordinations. Jennifer serves individuals, brokers, agents, lenders, buyers, and sellers, both in residential and commercial real estate.
A Charleston native, Jennifer returned to the Lowcountry after building a strong real estate practice in Virginia, where she served as an active member of the Fairfax County Bar Association and taught real estate classes to brokers, agents and loan officers.
- Worked on several multi-million dollar commercial transactions.
- Represented builder in buying and selling projects.
- Worked with multiple brokerage businesses on large projects.
- Member, NVAR Attorney Roundtable (2010-2016)
- Member, Fairfax County Bar Association (2006-2016)
- Member, Arlington Bar Association (2006-2016)
- CALI Award - Insurance, University of South Carolina
- CALI Award - Juvenile Justice Clinic, University of South Carolina
- CALI Award - Child Abuse and the Legal System, University of South Carolina