News / Publications
Benjamin H. Joyce
Ben Joyce is an associate in the firm's Charleston office. His practice primarily focuses on local government and general business litigation matters.
Ben has experience litigating a variety of matters, including professional liability, constitutional, construction, admiralty, and other general liability cases. Before joining McNair, Ben was an attorney at a leading litigation firm in Charleston, where he gained significant trial experience in both state and federal court. He also served as law clerk to South Carolina Circuit Judge George C. James, Jr., who is currently an Associate Justice on the South Carolina Supreme Court.
Prior to law school, Ben worked as a Legislative Correspondent in the United States Senate. Ben earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Georgia and his law degree from the Charleston School of Law, where he was a member of the Journal of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Young Lawyers Division Membership Events Committee
- Member, Young Lawyers Division Professional Development Committee
- Member, Young Lawyers Division Special Olympics Committee
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association