News & events
NCSHRM Government Affairs Webinar Series: EEOC Enforcement and Background Checks: What Employers Should KnowOctober 12, 2016
Join McNair attorney and NCSHRM Government Affairs Director Jeremy Stephenson as he presents, EEOC Enforcement and Background Checks: What Employers Should Know, where they will discuss what employers need to know about how the EEOC is handling cases. Topics include:
- How the EEOC is handling cases;
- What information the EEOC is sharing with the charging party;
- Current enforcement approaches and techniques;
- Background check protocols; and
- Best Practices and Tips for handling an EEOC charge, and background check protocols in the hiring process.
1.0 PDCs for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP and 1.0 General HRCI credit hours available.