News / Publications
Anne Kelley Russell
Anne Kelley Russell works in the Firm’s Estate Planning practice group. Anne Kelley graduated from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law in 2007 and from the University of Florida with her LL.M. in Taxation in 2008. Prior to law school, Anne Kelley worked in Washington, DC for Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina and the lobbying division of AT&T, formerly SBC Telecommunications.
- Fellow, American Bar Association Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law
- Sea Islands Representative, South Carolina Women Lawyers Association
- Vice President, Communications, Hilton Head Area of Council & Estate Financial Advisors, Inc.
- Board Member, Main Street Youth Theater
- Member, Women in Philanthropy
- Member, Hilton Head Island Bar Association
- Member of the Family Selection Committee, Hilton Head Regional Habitat for Humanity
- Former Trustee, Arts Center of Coastal Carolina