Liz Anders works in the business practice group and currently serves as Secretary of the Firm. She represents clients in a broad range of corporate, finance, securities and merger and acquisition transactions including representing borrowers in syndicated financings, issuers in public offerings of equity securities, issuers and purchasers in private placements and parties in mergers and acquisitions, including mergers and stock and asset sales.
- Representing public companies in connection with 34 Act filings
- Representing manufacturing company in connection with sales of business divisions
- Representing businesses in a variety of industries in connection with secured and unsecured single and multi-lender (syndicated) financings
- Representing a technology start-up in connection with venture capital infusions
- Representing start-up banks
- Representing acquirors and targets in bank and bank holding company mergers and acquisitions and buyers and sellers of bank branches
- Representing buyers and sellers in insurance holding company and insurance company acquisitions